Landmark Buildings, Popular Attractions
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Welcome to Sydney!
Sydney Hotels - Sydney Maps
- Sydney Weather - Sydney Pictures
Sydney, Australia is a city of greats. Sydney Opera House is one of the world's great
buildings. Sydney Harbour is one of the world's great harbours. Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the
world's great bridges. Combine the colourful history, cultural attractions, leafy parks and ocean
beaches and Sydney stands out as an exceptional tourist destination. Popular with visitors the world
over, Sydney is one of the world's great cities.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, Museum of Contemporary Art ...
Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Opera House, Mrs. Macquarie's Chair, State Library of New South Wales ...
Central Business District and Darling Harbour
- Sydney Tower, The Chinese Garden ...
Potts Point and Kings Cross
- Australian Museum, Elizabeth Bay House, El Alamein Fountain ...
Darlinghurst and Paddington
- Victoria Barracks, Sydney Jewish Museum, Centennial Park ...
- Bondi Beach, Coogee Bay, Bronte Beach, Balmoral Beach ...